Local I.T. Support
- Accredited Microsoft office 365 solution provider
- Full offsite secured backup
- Used in conjunction with your disaster recovery planning
- Reduced hardware costs
- Bespoke business continuity and disaster recovery solutions
- UK datacentres for offsite data replication
- Systems to ensure business critical data is available in a DR event
- Risk assessment, planning and testing
Telecoms and Broadband
- Fibre and Leased lines
- VoIP solutions
- Cloud based PBX systems
- Solutions from 1 to 1000 users
- Unlimited use for a capped price
- Secure your organisation and avoid security breaches
- Optimise your network for safe remote working
- Email and internet tracking
- Protect data and emails
- Tailor made solutions designed around your business needs
- Tried and tested technologies that deliver
- We build 5 to 7 year solutions
- CST partner with leading industry companies – HP, Microsoft, Zyxel, Dell and Lenovo
- Simplify Backup and recovery
- Protect against hardware and software failures
- Protect from site failures when replicated
- Reduced hardware costs
Thinking about changing your I.T. company?
It’s time to change!
We have a simple, focused commitment – to supply I.T. support the way it should be.
- We build long-term business relationships based on trust and honesty.
- We are passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience. We are committed to providing the very latest technology available.
- We ensure all our employees work by our values.
- We only deliver tried and tested industry standard solutions.
- We have over 10 years of experience backed by companies such as Microsoft, Dell and HP.
- We listen to your requirements before designing the right solution.
- We deliver what we promise – on time and on budget.
- We go the extra mile, and aim to exceed customer expectations.
- Our out of hours availability means support starts whenever you make a call.
- Our ‘can do’ attitude ensures service is at the very core of our business.
- We are commited to providing you with a rapid response and effective resolution.
CST are professional and friendly – they value their customers and deliver a first class, responsive and tailored service to meet our needs. Not only do they take care of our day to day I.T. support needs, they also help us to plan ahead and develop an I.T. strategy to support our growing business.Lynne Smith,
Davenies is a day preparatory school for boys between the ages of 4 and 13. Whilst the school offers a thorough education, they also endeavour to offer a broad education so that the pupils experience many opportunities in and outside the classroom. Unsurprisingly this...read more
The Motor Sports Association (MSA) is recognised as the sole motor sport governing body for the UK by the world governing body, the FIA. As the governing body, the MSA is responsible for the governance and administration of all major forms of motor sports in the UK....read more
MRIB was first established in 1972, and has since developed into one of the UK’s top Independent Chartered Insurance Brokers and Financial Advisers. They offer dynamic and innovative solutions in three core areas: Corporate Insurance, Private Client Insurance and...read more
We're here to help!
The Pump House, Stag Place, Wooburn Town, Wooburn Green, Bucks HP10 0TT