Local I.T. Support
As I.T. should be.
- Accredited Microsoft office 365 solution provider
- Full offsite secured backup
- Used in conjunction with your disaster recovery planning
- Reduced hardware costs
- Bespoke business continuity and disaster recovery solutions
- UK datacentres for offsite data replication
- Systems to ensure business critical data is available in a DR event
- Risk assessment, planning and testing
Telecoms and Broadband
- Fibre and Leased lines
- VoIP solutions
- Cloud based PBX systems
- Solutions from 1 to 1000 users
- Unlimited use for a capped price
- Secure your organisation and avoid security breaches
- Optimise your network for safe remote working
- Email and internet tracking
- Protect data and emails
- Tailor made solutions designed around your business needs
- Tried and tested technologies that deliver
- We build 5 to 7 year solutions
- CST partner with leading industry companies – HP, Microsoft, Zyxel, Dell and Lenovo
- Simplify Backup and recovery
- Protect against hardware and software failures
- Protect from site failures when replicated
- Reduced hardware costs
Established in 1993, CST sets the bar for I.T. support and services. Our passion for technology goes without saying, but equally important is the need to deliver outstanding service. Our aim is to help you maximise your investment in technology and we take great care in not only providing the right solutions but supplying them to the very highest standard. This fresh approach to all aspects of I.T. services means you can be confident in the knowledge that your systems work effectively, backed by a company with a real commitment to service. I.T. as it should be.
Thinking about changing your I.T. company?
Making your I.T. work for you. Our total support solutions provide our customers with an effective foundation from which to run their business. From network design and cloud storage to remote working and mobile solutions, we cover all bases. Our Microsoft Certified engineers will work with you to understand your company’s needs and guide you through the often complex and ever changing world of technology. The more efficient your systems are, the more productive your business becomes.
It’s time to change!
We have a simple, focused commitment – to supply I.T. support the way it should be.
- We build long-term business relationships based on trust and honesty.
- We are passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience. We are committed to providing the very latest technology available.
- We ensure all our employees work by our values.
- We only deliver tried and tested industry standard solutions.
- We have over 10 years of experience backed by companies such as Microsoft, Dell and HP.
- We listen to your requirements before designing the right solution.
- We deliver what we promise – on time and on budget.
- We go the extra mile, and aim to exceed customer expectations.
- Our out of hours availability means support starts whenever you make a call.
- Our ‘can do’ attitude ensures service is at the very core of our business.
- We are commited to providing you with a rapid response and effective resolution.
CST are professional and friendly – they value their customers and deliver a first class, responsive and tailored service to meet our needs. Not only do they take care of our day to day I.T. support needs, they also help us to plan ahead and develop an I.T. strategy to support our growing business.Lynne Smith,
Davenies is a day preparatory school for boys between the ages of 4 and 13. Whilst the school offers a thorough education, they also endeavour to offer a broad education so that the pupils experience many opportunities in and outside the classroom. Unsurprisingly this...read more
The Motor Sports Association (MSA) is recognised as the sole motor sport governing body for the UK by the world governing body, the FIA. As the governing body, the MSA is responsible for the governance and administration of all major forms of motor sports in the UK....read more
MRIB was first established in 1972, and has since developed into one of the UK’s top Independent Chartered Insurance Brokers and Financial Advisers. They offer dynamic and innovative solutions in three core areas: Corporate Insurance, Private Client Insurance and...read more
We're here to help!
The Pump House, Stag Place, Wooburn Town, Wooburn Green, Bucks HP10 0TT
CST Ltd, 3rd Floor, The Old Stock Exchange, St Nicholas St, Bristol, BS1 1TG
Head Office - (01628) 531400
Bristol - (01172) 443483