CST is a company of 25 growing quickly in this dynamic and ever changing market and you could be a key part of our exciting team. An ideal candidate will be technically minded and a fast learner. Good communication skills and personality are equally important. Our business culture is positive and supportive, each staff member is highly valued and makes a real difference to the services we deliver to our clients.
Please – no agencies.
– We are looking for a 1st line support engineer
– Up to £22k salary depending on experience - Career development & training
– Perfect opportunity for a trainee
– Exposure to a wide range of technologies both software & hardware
– Supporting a diverse client base (private and public sector)
– Based in Wooburn Green near High Wycombe
– Work in a young, dynamic company that has experienced year on year growth since 2001
– Contributory pension scheme
– Day to day tasks such as troubleshooting, system builds, routine maintenance & monitoring of client networks
– Assisting clients with resolving issues by phone and remotely
– Building, servicing & repairing client devices
– Assisting team members on larger server and infrastructure projects
– Spec and quoting for clients using our distributors systems
– Liaising with clients & peer technicians
– Supporting hardware & software
– Windows, Mac, Routers, Switches, Wireless networking, Antivirus & Backup management, Desktop Applications etc
What we expect of you:
– Good problem solving skills, learn quickly, take the initiative but still have a considered approach when faced with new or unknown challenges
– The role requires building strong relationships with clients & team members
– Identifying opportunity both technical and strategic
– You will initially be responsible for troubleshooting general support issues and requirements of our clients
– You will work alongside existing team members and (as appropriate) be involved with project work
– You will be part of our expert technical support team
– A practical hands on approach, not afraid to get stuck in
– You need to be positive and proactive solution solver
– ‘Can do’ attitude is essential
– Excellent written & spoken English
– Full UK Driving License
Before using CST we had many issues with our I.T. but it was clear from the initial consultation that their innovative solutions and comprehensive support would allow us to make the most of our I.T. The CST team are very professional and always happy to help, be it on the phone or on site – thumbs…
We were recommended to CST and when we first met with them we were very impressed. The CST team are professional, friendly and very personable. The support they provide to us is invaluable. We would have no hesitation in recommending CST to anyone.
CST has provided us with a safe and stable platform from which to run our expanding business. We have been particularly pleased with the speed and efficiency of their response when issues have arisen… We have no hesitation in recommending CST to anyone.
CST provides a special cocktail of knowledge, professionalism and experience to help us day to day with our I.T. requirements and over the longer term where they offer strategic advice. They know us very well now and always take time and care to understand how we are growing and changing so that …
In 2013, we realised that as a School we were unable to service our I.T. infrastructure needs from within our own resources. The technology was moving forward at a pace and our aspirations for the future outstripped our in house knowledge and capabilities. More importantly, we recognised that va…
CST are professional and friendly – they value their customers and deliver a first class, responsive and tailored service to meet our needs. Not only do they take care of our day to day I.T. support needs, they also help us to plan ahead and develop an I.T. strategy to support our growing business.
© 2018 CST Ltd.