Join our team!
CST is a company of 40 growing quickly in this dynamic market and you could be a key part of our exciting team. We hire for potential, not just past successes and if you share our passion for technology we would love to hear from you. Our staff
Our Current Opportunities
The Role To provide 2nd and 3rd level remote and onsite support to our education clients Supporting 2nd line team in resolving issues and acting as an escalation point for technical queries Reviewing and amending technical documentation as required Assisting...
The Role To provide onsite IT support to schools Maintaining accurate time keeping and the ability to work in a team Escalating issues to the Resource Manager (where required) in a timely manner Relevant Experience The candidate should have experience in some...
Here are some reasons why we think CST is a great place to work:
- We encourage a friendly, fun and inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference.
- We host regular team events for all staff.
- We provide ongoing development and the opportunity to progress within the company.
What’s in it for you?
Below are a few of the things we offer:
- Excellent salary and a range of benefits.
- Incentivised training.
- Savings around childcare, gyms, technology, cars, vouchers, cups of coffee, cinema tickets and discounts in restaurants.
- Contributory pension scheme.
We're here to help!
The Pump House, Stag Place, Wooburn Town, Wooburn Green, Bucks HP10 0TT
CST Ltd, 3rd Floor, The Old Stock Exchange, St Nicholas St, Bristol, BS1 1TG
Head Office - (01628) 531400
Bristol - (01172) 443483